With our cutting-edge and holistic technology platform we have significantly shaped the market for structured investment solutions since 2007. The platform delivers a comprehensive offering across asset classes, underlyings and payoffs, including several issuer options. Our tools are primarily designed for institutional clients, such as full-service banks and private banks, asset managers, insurance companies and pension funds.
OFFERING FOR CLIENTS
Through our structured products application Constructor, we provide clients with access to one of the largest product and underlying universes in the industry. We continuously improve our infrastructure in order to increase the variety and transparency in the structured investment products market for all investors.
OFFERING FOR PARTNERS
We offer refinancing opportunities to banking partners by manufacturing and distributing their products in key European and Asian markets, including Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
OUR PARTNERS CAN BENEFIT FROM
- Access to state-of-the-art tools and services
- A highly scalable platform, with unmatched computing power
- Automated processes which help to mitigate operational risks and increase transparency
- Access to a best-in-class salesforce, covering clients in EMEA and APAC
We work together with world-leading and renowned banking partners in Switzerland, EMEA and APAC
We leverage our complete range of platform services, and offer modular IT solutions to mid-size retail and private banks to fully enable or to enhance their manufacturing and distribution capabilities with regard to structured investment products. Add-on services such as sales advisory training as well as risk management complete our comprehensive offering.
We achieve network scalability by empowering our partners
We work together with renowned banking partners in Switzerland
Leonteq drives digital pension solutions. We provide a highly automated platform to enable the creation of bespoke and flexible individual products for insurers and their clients. The guarantee component can be provided by a third party, or by the insurance company itself.
Leonteq’s processing and administration platform offers many key benefits to insurers
- Flexible and timely product design, combined with reduced capital costs by assembling third-party guarantees
- Full integration of all relevant product processes in their own systems - or outsourcing complex, but rarely used processes to Leonteq’s platform
- Dedicated support during conception and development of policies and policy components
- A simplified approach towards customising policies, by leveraging a strict modular investment universe for a large number of policies
- Leonteq’s platform currently processes more than 20’000 individual policies (accounting for more than USD 1 billion) in less than two hours
- Increased asset retention rates and client satisfaction, as policies can be customised over the whole human life cycle, i.e. accumulation, evolution and decumulation on one platform